Benefits for Homeowners
- Reduces radiant heat transfer through the roof by 97%.
- Reduces attic temperatures by up to 30F.
- Increases the efficiency of attic duct work.
- Prolongs life of heating/air conditioning system.
- Increases comfort level significantly.
- Reduces cooling costs.
- Helps hold heat in your home during winter.
- Requires no maintenance. Does not deteriorate over time.
- As solar heat increases, as does Solarbords effectiveness.
- Pays for itself quickly and savings will be repeated year after year.
Its a lot cooler!
A house protected by Solarbord radiant barrier sheathing has a head start on comfort. Up to 97% of radiant heat from the sun is reflected by Solarbord, so the attic will be as much as 30 cooler. This means the rest of the house will certainly be cooler too. Cooler attic. Cooler house.
Lowers energy costs.
A house kept comfortable by Solarbord is easy on energy bills. Today a house that conserves energy is a whole lot more attractive to home buyers, so the small additional cost of Solarbord for roofs and walls is a good investment.
A cool 25 year warranty.
Solarbord, SFI CoC certified, installs like any roof sheathing and gives builders an extra edge in these energy-conscious times. Since its made in the USA and backed by a 25-year warranty, youll have total confidence in its quality and durability. Make it the crowning achievement of every build.
Features & Benefits
Solarbord is a radiant barrier sheathing product for roofs and exterior walls a combination of two products heat-reflecting foil laminated to OSB (Oriented Strand Board). The union of the materials results in a radiant barrier sheathing that is unsurpassed in reducing heat transfer.